<< BasicVariables | PmWiki.Variables | LinkVariables >>
- A variable which contains the Wiki title as displayed by the browser
- An array of CSS statements to be included in the page's output along with other HTML headers. This array provides an easy place for scripts to add custom CSS statements.
- An array specifying the format of the RecentChanges listing.
The format can be specified in your config.php using the following:
$RecentChangesFmt = array(
'* [[$Group.$Name]] . . . $CurrentTime by $AuthorLink',
'* [[$Group/$Name]] . . . $CurrentTime by $AuthorLink');
Note that changes made to the format will only affect new edits. In other words, you will need to edit a page for your new format to be visible. Note also that you need to have two spaces between the page name and the other information about the edit.
- The text to be used when a page is redirected via the
$PageRedirectFmt = '<p><i>redirected from $FullName</p>';
$PageRedirectFmt = '';
- An array which contains the predefined WikiStyles which can be used on a textpage.
- Controls the number of times that pages can be included via the
(:include:) and other directives, used to control recursion and otherwise pose a sanity check on page contents.
$MaxIncludes defaults to 50, but can be set to any value by the wiki administrator.
$MaxIncludes = 50; # default
$MaxIncludes = 1000; # allow lots of includes
$MaxIncludes = 0; # turn off includes
- Points to the directory of an own or different layout skin.
- Changes the handling of the page URL. When set to
1 page URL will be
...wiki.php/Main/Main, when set to
0 (default) it will be