<< LinkVariables | PmWiki.Variables | UploadVariables >>
- When set to '1', turns on the graphical buttons in the "Edit Page" form.
# turn on graphical edit buttons
$EnableGUIButtons = 1;
- When set to '1', posting of pages requires the author to provide an author name (see AuthorTracking). Otherwise, authors can post without a name.
# require authors to provide a name
$EnablePostAuthorRequired = 1;
- The pattern used to determine if a page should be deleted. The default is to remove pages that contain only the single word "delete" (and optional spaces).
# change delete word to "remove"
$DeleteKeyPattern = "^\\s*remove\\s*$";
# delete any page with no visible text, i.e., empty
$DeleteKeyPattern = "^\\s*$";
- The text that should be displayed when editing or browsing non-existent pages.
$DefaultPageTextFmt = 'Page $Name does not exist';
- This array contains all the function names that are called when you edit a page (in the same order). It could be used to perform some additional or own functions just by adding another (own) function name. Standard setting is (see pmwiki.php):
$EditFunctions = array('RestorePage','ReplaceOnSave','SaveAttributes',
- With this array you can give a pattern as key and a text which should replace it when saving an edited text. The following example replaces every occurence of
[[special:--sometext when you save an edited page.
# Replace text on Save (add pattern and replacement to array
$ROSPatterns["/\\[\\[test:([^\\s$UrlExcludeChars]*)/"] = "[[special:--\$1";